sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2014

The chain that keeps me linked to my anchor

There's one thing in this world I'm never going to regret: Magne Furuholmen. He's not my safe-place anymore, he gave me (or maybe showed me) one inside myself. I tattooed "mf" on my wrist and people think I'm nuts, but they just don't get it. More than a way of showing my love and commitment to my role model, it's a reminder... I don't look at it and think about Magne every damn time. I look at it when I need to be reminded of my strength, that shit happens, but that at the end of the day I'll get home, I'll cry if I need to, and Magne's work will be there waiting for me to listen to it while I reinvent myself. That's my favorite thing about Magne: when I think about him, I can see what's good in me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
"I am my own idea before and after I had it" (Magne f.)