quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

One day in your life, you'll need to ask yourself. - part 2.

"
your hair from brown
to blonde, red,
or even black (to make a point)

if I changed
the way you sit

the shape of your mouth
and the words that come out of it

if I changed
what you say
how you think
how you move
your smile

the way you brush your hair
how you touch yourself
how you touch me

if I changed
everything about you
and turned you into
someone else

would I love you the same?"


- mf

Um comentário:

  1. é né, às vezes é isso que as pessoas querem...e elas chamam isso de amor...bahhh.....elas nem se perguntam o que o Magne se perguntou....aí, um dia, eles conseguem transformar a pessoa em outro alguém e daí? too late, my dear.........

    ResponderExcluir

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
"I am my own idea before and after I had it" (Magne f.)